2011年5月19日星期四

DeAndre Liggins proposes all-rounder in the NBA Cartel

 http://www.tsn.ca/

 In many ways, the former defense appropriations DeAndre Liggins Kentucky John Calipari as the person most responsible together for his participation in the NBA this week.
After arriving in Kentucky in the spring of 2009 opened the coach of the United Kingdom their eyes to the possibility of a Liggins NBA player one day.
It defined my game,  Liggins said Thursday in an interview session combined media.  . He told me who I was.  That's how you attract attention,  Calipari made a strong dose of tough love: As a defender and rebounder or more.
If it does not play,  Calipari recalled Liggins said.  You might as well go to.  Liggins remained and became a valuable assistant and last sniper attack in 2011 in the United Kingdom of four teams each.
Ironically, Liggins decision not to return for the past year can also be placed in the lap of Calipari.
Liggins, projects are no better than second round at this stage of the process recognized that officials of the NBA has proposed a return to college.
I really thought he said that option.  I thought about winning a national championship and the team we had. I also thought the Scouts Association (NBA) who want to see my crime. Some teams said I needed to return to improve on my mistakes.  Why is not 't follow the advice Liggins NBA?  I thought he could do when we come to this great class, the last class, said at the setting in the UK No. 1-rated (Michael Gilchrist, Anthony Davis, Marquis Teague and Kyle Wiltjer).  They want to start.  Liggins said he had spoken to his family and coach secondary, but Calipari, before deciding its name from the NBA Draft this year hold.
When it comes to shift the perspective of the most prestigious, Liggins took a summer there / done attitude.
was necessary after a bumpy first season playing time Liggins, shots, rebounds, assists, blocks, steals and all points in his second year as Calipari depending on the freshman class this year boasted John Wall, DeMarcus Cousins, Eric Bledsoe.
Last season saw Brandon Knight, Terrence Jones, Doron Lamb and junior Darius Miller and offensive options.
I think my offense improved in Kentucky in the year,  Liggins said, adding:  . I did not have much ball  Asked if he would have desired more offensive, Liggins said:  Yes.
 customized jerseys cheap
But other guys were higher recruitment,  he said.  More hype than me. Cal coach who would prefer to live with their mistakes from my mistakes.
I'm glad to see the chance, what can I do more than they had in Kentucky.  This includes the ability to combine in Liggins and 53 interviews with other players with NBA teams, the light through exercise and physical examination.
Previously he was talking about 10 teams from different backgrounds.
Kind of overwhelming,  said Liggins, who acknowledged his preference to see what they can do more than talk.  You decide my future, so I no choice but to speak with them and can be as good.  His most infamous moment of Kentucky to investigate a problem for the NBA team. He refused to enter his first year in the play again in the United Kingdom against Kansas State.
I tell them it was immaturity,  he said.  I was a novice. I learned from my mistake. I am now an old man I'm a grown man I know what to do and what not to do.  The location of the combine, a hotel in downtown Chicago, serves to illustrate how much came Liggins. Increased to 20 minutes and a world away. He grew up in difficult conditions where positive feedback was not common.
It's hard to leave Chicago and make it,  he says.  They have so many people who do not want to do. So many distractions. You have to stay focused.  Helped to maintain the current paternity Liggins. He spoke about the influence of his son, Bracyn, who was born earlier this year.
  custom hockey jerseys
Becoming a father changed my mind completely,  he said.  How hard work. What I did from the field. How do I apply. How can I talk to people.
They need a role model,  Liggins said of his son,  and I wanted . Liggins noted how he and former Morehead State star parents Kenneth Faries was in the past 15 months. De Faria daughter, Kyra, is 14 months.
We do not play for us,  said Liggins.  It's not about us anymore. These are our children. This is our family.

没有评论:

发表评论